5/14/2006

A Long but Amazing week!!!

So my bad for not writing in a while! From Tempe to Chateau to this past weekend to tonights message...talk about a good week! First, let me say that Tempe was a ton of fun...even having very little sleep and it being EXTREMELY hot out there! I met some amazing people and watched my friends play some amazing vball...After the weekend I got to experience the "A-List" resturant in Hollywood...Chateau Marmont.

Jamie's friend (and bandmate) Carrie, who works there, got us reservations on Monday night. It was a great bonding experience with some amazing Christian women. From my closest friends to a new friend and half of the "sister sister" duo...it so totally rocked! Here are some photos from this evening...







This week just flew bye leading into a weekend off for me. YEA! It started with my Friday evening hanging with an old friend and going to see some even older friends (like HS friends who I had not seen in a LONG time). Sat started off with some of my good girlfriends at breakfast in Downtown LB at the Omlette Inn. I have not been able to see these wonderful women in a while and it was awesome just to see them!! In the afternoon I went over to Seth's new apartment to our Gathering BBQ. Then it was off to Diana's 30th bday party...80's style!!!

I dragged Amy along with me...talk about fun!

And I actually karoke'd! Yep!

I love to sing in my car (and those who truely know me...know this) but put a mike in front of me and I totally clam up! Amy and me sang "Take on Me" by A Ha. It was cool!




Then we move to the day at hand...Sunday, May 14th, Mother's Day. I have been blessed with an amazing mother, an irreplacable stepmom, and the best grandma ever! :)!

Which leads into the sermon from Resonate tonight..I need to get by my fears of being hurt by people. I need to believe that I am worth someone's friendship and companionship...All in god's time!

No comments: