9/26/2009

What a wierd week...

From great sessions to a potential complete loss...bizarro...

D4k Carson shots



Sunset from Corona Del Mar...so gorgeous...I never get tired of seeing these...




And here is my hopefully not but a potential complete loss car (yep, I totally got hit, which made me hit the guy in front of me and it ended up be a 4 car collision). Besides his apology to me, his comment was "I thought I hit the brake and then I realized I didn't". So basically, my new car (barely over a month which I haven't even taken pictures of until now) could be a total loss (we will find out on Tues). BUT thank goodness his insurance company has taken complete liability...so repairs to my car and the car in front of me should be good...my rental car is completely covered...and my medical bills are going to be covered)...











I am so looking forward to a better week next week...I hope...did I mention I am driving a PRIUS...ahahahaha...makes me laugh ;)

No comments: