1/04/2010

Rose Bowl 2010




So as many times as I have gone to the Rose Bowl, it has never been for football AND not for a BOWL game nonetheless. And ironically, my GOAL for 2010 is to start living my life as an ADVENTURE...so this was a PERFECT start to my Adventure driven 2010! Hahaha. Anyways, my friend Mary had some extra tickets when her family got sick right before the game, so Mary took Katie & me. TOO MUCH FUN...from driving on the actual parade route by accident (we so wanted to wave to the people) to the traffic from the blockades to CHEAP TRICK PLAYING AT THE RB TAILGATE (and singing ALL my fave songs....I am so a 70's/80's rock chick) to meeting all the great people at the game...SO MUCH FUN!!

Aftermath of the Rose Parade...hahaa



CHEAP TRICK BABY!









The Game






And can I just say CINCY ON THURS?!?!?! OMG!

No comments: