4/04/2006

Ft. Lauderdale...part one

So this past weekend I traveled to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for the first stop of the 2006 AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour. Talk about WEIRD! Only two months ago I was stressed about what I was going to do...and now I am traveling with the hottest men and women, who happen to play the sport I love, on a surface I love....the BEACH! Anyways, here is a couple of pics from the clinic I helped put together....a big thanks to the Pro's for helping us out! It actually turned out to be a great experience for all. From Karch to Dane (Misty and Kerri's coach) to more than enough kids! Here is Dane talking to the group with Britney, Anthony, Cindy, and Albert (my court coaches) looking on.

The one and only Karch (with Larry Witt, his partner, looking on), along with Mike Rangel (Plyo City Director) watching.

No comments: