3/24/2007

A Twist on St. Patty's Day


Ok, so St. Patrick's day is usually themed with green ANYTHING and the "luck of the irish" in the air. One, green is a must for me...two, the luck of the irish was definitely NOT with me during the day on St. Patty's day. From forgetting my purse (with my license, cc, etc) at my house and realizing that once I was in Manhattan Beach to taking over 30 minutes to find parking in MB to my brand new shoe breaking at the first stop...wow. Yes, I was not feeling the evening. But things changed once the group (& double decker bus) came to the first bar. Joy McKenzie-Fuerbringer decided that for her and her friend's bday they wanted to do a Margarita Train through the South Bay. Well, tons of friends, fun, and double decker bus...who wouldn't!! It was an amazing event! And not only that...as much as I love corned beef & cabbage, it was cool to have mexican feasts at the four cantinas we stopped at! Here are some classic photos below....but read below since this was only half the evenings fesitvities!!


















Then, once the bus let us off at the Hermosa Beach pier, we ventured over to Mermaid. Cheri and Silke joined us there...which, by the way, was lifesaver for me(since I was completely exhausted after the busride)! We left Mermaid and headed to Shellback in Manhattan Beach. When we walked in, it was DEJA VU for me...CRAP the season is really upon us! CRAZY! But even though I wanted to run (and almost did), I need to thank DK, Cherbear, & Silk the shocker! Hahaha! Good times were definitely had that night...and here are some pics from the night!












No comments: