4/01/2007

Media, Volleyball, and Rest...

So, this was the last weekend of rest for me...heading into the 2007 AVP season. Can we say mixed emotions!! I am pumped to be traveling again, with my friends...BUT...wow...can we say fatigue and frustration central?! Anyways, this past weekend started off with the AVP Media Day/Hilton Launch Party at the Beverly Hilton on Thurs night. It was beach glam meets Hollywood. Good times! I got to meet some pretty cool people, along with hanging with some amazing people...hehe! Here are some photos from that night (with more coming soon)....



















This weekend was the SCVA National Quali for 15's, 17's, & 18's...so basically I had friends, who are both college coaches and club coaches, come into town. Good times! I love hanging with my "boys"! Haha! And Lutes too :)! And then I was also able to head to the beach and enjoy my day there! Haha! Concept right? I met some of my former players (and was going to play, but ended up just running) and just vegged! NIce right! After the beach, I headed to the ASC to support my former players...good times! I am so proud of y'all! Anyways....the 2007 season is about to start...so here we go!!!

No comments: