5/09/2008

A Recent Memory...




So after driving to Downtown Long Beach along the shoreline, I realized HOW MUCH I LOVE MY HOMETOWN...and how much internal strength I truely have (and miss seeing sometimes) as a result of my past in this fabulous city. Being from Long Beach is so unique and gratifying, but you can forget that when in the normal day to day life.



And can we just talk about my last few weeks? From the D4K Dinner with the Stars that had so many names in attendance (which rocked), to the Huntington Beach AVP last weekend, to SEEING RUSH LIVE IN CONCERT!!! Holy Frijoles....AMAZING. If anyone has a choice of venues to see a concert....SEE THE CONCERT AT THE NOKIA THEATER. The acoustics there are amazing....and SO WAS RUSH. I heard my Ghost of a Chance and Witchhunt...oh yea....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw them last summer at Verizon Wireless Amp and it was awesome. Great concert. Drop me a line! jennawp1@aol.com would love to hear from u!