2/05/2010

An Evening With Lady A



So when I was told about Lady Antebellum playing for the Jimmy Kimmel show, I so had to go. And of ALL the nights of the week, it was the only non volley night I had. Of course the good girl I am I left my phone in the car since NO PHONES OR CAMERAS were allowed. Yea, so much for rules being followed since EVERYONE had phones and cameras...thank goodness for technology too...LOVE the youtube videos on the evening!

And if you have not heard of Lady A, I really don't know what rock you have been hiding under. From amazing vocals (LIVE rocked), to BEAUTIFUL members, to amazing (and hit home) lyrics....to just plain fun performances....Lady A is truly a force to be reckoned with! I so can't wait for summer to see them perform again!

Thanks to EJ for totally letting me know about this concert and Mary for being my partner in crime at the show!


American Honey


Run to You


Lookin for a Good Time



Love Don't Live Here

No comments: