12/18/2006

My 30th bday...

So the day has come and past...I am officially 30 years old. Just saying it gives me the chills! Haha! But I must say, that between Glen Ivy & the Super Sexy Xmas Spectacular, I had an amazing day. First off, I was lucky enough to spend most of my day at Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona with my sisters (Lori, Cheri, & Lora), my mom, my friend Jamie, & my friend April. And let me tell you, if you need a day away from everything....GO! From the mud bath, to the saline pool, to the mineral bath, to the Grotto, etc...and just indulge yourself!!! The food rocked there too (an added side note).

That night we went to the Super Sexy Christmas Spectacular at the El Cid dinner theater in the Silver Lake District. Basically, we went to a ultra hot burlesque show that my sisters friend, Ashley, performed in. And can we say it rocked! So much fun! And to my suprise, my sis and her friend suprised me with a on stage appearance. At the end of their performance I was grabbed to go on stage for my birthday...talk about a cool thing for my 30th bday!

This was definitely a day I needed after my panic attacks throughout the past week. Who knows what this decade will hold for me. But one thing I do know is I have family and friends who will always be there for me...and I am grateful for this!

Here are some of the pictures from yesterday....


























No comments: