2/10/2009

Ixtapa Day One...Superbowl Sunday



So this past week I was in Ixtapa, Mexico. I posted my videoblog first because it just brings backs memories of how amazing Ixtapa truly was. Ixtapa lies 10 minutes north of Zihuatanejo...the Club Med Resort was just north of downtown Ixtapa (on its own cove). From the moment I arrived it just felt like a different location. From the ocean to the pool to the resturants (that all had open air ocean front seating) to the spectacular Sunset...so amazing. I had actually flown in on Super Bowl Sunday, off a redeye from LA. So needless to say, I was a tiny bit jet lagged....hahaa...So after we set up the nets we were off to watch the superbowl (Cardinals vs. Steelers). And not only was the game exciting in the end, but the Ixtapa sunset was breathtaking....what a way to start the week off!!

Well, now it is time for my pictures...






No comments: