8/21/2007

Meet Auggie Doggie!

Let my mini vacation begin!! When I arrived at Kristen's & Danny's cottage I turned on the TV (food network baby) and rashed with my nephew doggie (Auggie)! So adorable. Then it was off to Thai for dinner with K & D...who knew Thai was in MADISON, NEW JERSEY!! Did I mention it was GOOD! :)









Then today I was able to head into the city today to grab some amazing coffee (my fave coffee shop in the US actually) at Grey Dog Coffee and then hoped back in the subway to the Westside....the Buttercup Bakery....YUMMO!! I was told in Boston from one of the girls helping me that this place was better then the Magnolia Bakery. When I walked out of the subway station I saw a Gray Papaya's!! Another YUMMO!!

Last but not least today, as I walking home I literally was intersected by 4 (yes 4) deer!! Talk about shocked!! Of course it was raining and my camera was way hidden in my purse...so I was only able to get one deer in the pic...mind you this was in a neighborhood too!! AMAZING!!


And let me mention the burger bar that we had tonight....GOURMET!!


Now it is off to Manhattan for the day tomorrow with Cheri....gotta be CRAZY!

No comments: