12/31/2008

Fave moments of 08



So besides the pic moments, here are a couple things I won't forget...

Probably the most amazing moment of my life (thus far): PEPPERING ON THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA



Other things that 08 was amazing for...

Concerts: Spice Girls and RUSH. VERY different, but both we classic. And for everyone who is a RUSH fan...go see them next time they are on tour...AMAZING.



Flying: I got to simulate flying for my belated bday...Ifly rocked!





My Golden Girls: I was blessed to have had to opportunity to coach the 08 12 Gold team this past year. They showed me the passion of loving a sport so much and also how to have fun...




My Family: With my mom and stepdad's 25th wedding anniversary and Rosa's 50th bday...tons of family was involved this year :)




My Friends: To both my old and new friends...thank you.

No comments: